Dahl & Associates provides professional investigation services. Our primary focus is large and small scale fires and explosions. Our expertise includes fire and explosion analysis regarding origin and cause investigation of:
- Industrial Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Chemical and Petrochemical Facilities
- Hazardous Materials Sites
- Grain Processing Facilities
- Commercial Properties
- Residential Properties
- Heavy Equipment and Machinery
- Scene processing, analysis of burn patterns and fire dynamics, arc mapping, witness interviews.
- Conscientious loss scene management to preserve evidence for either subrogation or liability interests.
- Detailed documentation of the loss site.
- Identification, documentation and retention of important artifacts.
- Evidence technician and retention services.
- Preparation and implementation of site processing protocols.
- Professional written reports detailing the investigation with color photographs, diagrams and supporting documentation.
- Review of other expert testimony and reports.
- Location of exemplars for testing.
- Fire testing and research.
- Expert testimony.
- Storage of evidence and/or exemplars.
Dahl & Associates has collaborative relationships with experienced forensic experts in multiple fields. When necessary, we draw from this professional pool to build a team of highly qualified experts. Additional disciplines are frequently needed for a successful outcome. Most often the best money you will spend on a forensic investigation is having the right team for the job from the beginning. Our network includes engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, metallurgical, fire protection, structural, chemical and environmental.